Kaso E3-310 Deposit Safe Grade 3
Republic Of Ireland Rating €50,000 Cash Or €250,000.00 Contents With I.A.S.
U.K. Rating £35,000 or £350,000 Contents
The Kaso PTK deposit safe is unique in the fact that there is NO LOCK ON THE DEPOSIT TRAP. This is the only deposit system we know of where it is not necessary to have a lock on the deposit trap to have overnight insurance cover. Where you have multiple staff using the system this is a huge operational advantage. If a deposit safes requires a lock on the deposit chute (the usual situation with other safes) and this is left open when the unit is attacked you would have NO insurance cover. As the Kaso deposit system is certified without a lock you don't need to worry about this ever happening.
This safe can be ordered with rear facing drawer to suit circumstances where you would like to make deposits through a partition or solid wall.
- External size: 912 x 618 x 550 mm (HxWxD)
- Internal size: 493 x 486 x 364 mm (HxWxD)
- Deposit drawer height from bottom: 762mm
- Max deposit bag: 45 x 235 x 155mm (HxWxD)
- Volume: 87 litres Weight: 490 kg
Option For Anti Hold-Up And Timelock
- Body: Lightweight BFP construction, torch-resistant barrier material.
- Drawer: Unlike other deposit safes the Kaso certification does not require the drawer to be locked to maintain insurance cover. A very useful feature when dealing with multiple users.
- Door: Active relocker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork.
- Locking mechanism: Locking mechanism three-way moving boltwork with steel bolts.
- Locks: Configuration as per EN1300: 1 class B lock.
- Anchoring: Fitted for floor anchoring.
- Alarm Connection: None.
Size Options For This Series
|Model||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Volume||Weight|
|E3-310DP||912 x 618 x 550mm (HxWxD)||493 x 486 x 364mm (HxWxD)||87L||490kg|
|E3 -320DP||1262 x 618 x 550mm (HxWxD)||843 x 486 x 364mm (HxWxD)||149L||580kg|
|E3 -330DP||1612 x 618 x 550mm (HxWxD)||1193 x 486 x 364mm (HxWxD)||211L||670kg|