Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms carefully before using Safes Ireland.ie
Acceptance of Our Terms
Support, Service & Complaints
2. For any issues related to service, support or complaints please use the telephone number or contact email on our contact page. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and we will attempt to reply to all enquiries, service issues, support issues or complaints within 24 hours.
3. Credit terms may be applied for and may be granted at our discretion.
4. For credit applications we may make a search with a credit agency, which may keep a record of that search and may share that information with other companies. We may also make enquiries about the principal directors. We may also use other publicly available information about your company to make a decision on granting/refusing credit terms.
5. If credit is granted, credit terms are strictly 28 days from receipt of invoice.
6. If credit terms are not granted, all orders will require payment in advance or upon delivery.
7. If the customer fails to pay invoices within the credit period granted, we reserve the right to hold shipment of any further orders until payment has been received. We may turn over excessively overdue invoices to a debt collection agency and/or initiate legal proceedings where required.
8. Our delivery team will deliver the safe into any room which can be reached from the roadside with less that one step. This could be a room on the ground floor or on an upper floor by lift (lift must be rated to hold the weight of the safe and any moving equipment). Our team will bring the safe inside the room and position it as you direct and fit the unit in compliance with the certification rules for the safe type and grade.
9. Delivery and fitting as outlined above is free of charge.
10. Most safes can be delivered but a survey may be required if there is a suspicion of structural issues. Surveys are free of charge unless a structural engineer's report is required.
11. Delivery is generally on working days but we can make exceptions. We will typically alert you in advance of an approximate time and day of delivery well in advance.
12. On rare occasions, unforeseen circumstances can occur which may delay delivery beyond our estimate. We will not be liable for any loss of income, losses, cost, damage, charges or expenses incurred or caused by late delivery.
13. We deliver and fit free only to the Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland. We can deliver anywhere in Europe but additional cost will be applied to cover shipping and we will need to sub-contract safe fitting unless the item is part of a company project.
14. If we are forced to abandon or abort a delivery attempt, or provide additional delivery services (such as a second call out or stairs delivery) due to insufficient information provided by the customer, we reserve the right to impose a delivery charge. Insufficient information provided by the customer might include (but is not limited to): more steps than indicated, lift not working, lift with lower weight capacity than stated, smaller lift than stated, unreasonably narrow corridors or doorways, locked doors, unforeseen obstacles, space not cleared, presence of hazards, absence of decision maker at an agreed time or any other unadvised circumstance that could be considered unreasonable.
15. Cash Security Systems Ltd is fully insured for delivery and fitting of safes and public liability up to €16 Million.
16. Goods may be returned if they are significantly unsuitable for the purpose they are intended. If this happens it's our fault not yours. This is why we provide free expert consultation.
17. All stock is subject to availability. In most cases there is a lead time for the right safe. We stock the most popular models but there is a large variety to choose from. Our mission is to make sure you get the correct product, this may not necessarily be the product we have in stock.
18. If we are out of stock, we will make an attempt to contact you within twenty four (24) hours providing we have correct contact details on your order. Please understand that most quality products are not "off the shelf" and are made to order.
19. Orders can be considered accepted when you receive confirmation of order acceptance by email, phone, or fax. If we cannot provide the items ordered for an unforeseen reason, we reserve the right to cancel the order. In the case of bespoke safes, vault doors or other such equipment the project will only progress to completion on receipt of a letter of credit or cleared funds as such equipment cannot be re-sold. The Company will not accept third party remuneration as a valid reason for deferral of payment beyond our payment terms.
20. We reserve the right, at any time prior to our acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to demand further or better information to enable us to evaluate and/or complete the order. Without prejudice to the relevant law, we do not accept liability for any failure to ship products where this results from our inability to do so or our choice on reasonable grounds not to do so, provided that all reasonable steps are taken to notify you within 48 hours of placing the order. If this occurs, we will not process any payment or will immediately refund any payment already made in full.
21. VAT is payable on all orders including all shipping or related charges at 23%. For VAT registered customers in other EU countries (e.g. Northern Ireland / UK) or for VAT exempt companies or individuals in Ireland, once your status is confirmed, we can process your order without VAT.
22. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE STATUTORY RIGHTS AFFORDED TO PURCHASER, THE INFORMATION & MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY, AND IN PARTICULAR, CASH SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR THAT USE OF THE SITE IS FREE OF RISK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DAMAGE.
23. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PRODUCTS AND RELATED SERVICES PURCHASED ARE WARRANTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH LAW, AND NOTHING IN THESE CONDITIONS IS TO BE TAKEN TO RESTRICT OR EXCLUDE OR ANY RIGHTS, WHICH RIGHTS, WHICH THE LAW GRANTS TO PURCHASERS IN RESPECT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS MAY BE THE SUBJECT OF ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES GIVEN DIRECTLY BY THE MANUFACTURERS. SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL NOT BE ENFORCEABLE AGAINST CASH SECURITYSYSTEMS LTD, BUT ONLY AGAINST THE COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL GIVING THEM.
24. This website is operated by Cash Security Systems Ltd. All rights in the design of the website, text copy, graphics and any other content, interface and arrangements belong to the sites owners.
25. All rights are reserved save as set out below. You may copy electronically or to print excerpts of this site for the purpose of placing an order, comparing products or other reasonable shopping activities. Any unreasonable use of this site, such as copying or reproducing for purposes other than those above, changing, distributing, or republishing, without written consent is prohibited.
27. All trademarks, service marks, and trading names are owned by Cash Security Systems Ltd or other respective owners. The name Safes Ireland is a registered trademark and as such is protected by Irish law. Use of this trademark to advertise or solicit business for an entity other than Cash Security Systems Ltd is strictly prohibited and its intellectual property rights will be protected. Use of our trademark will result in legal action for damages.
Laws & Jurisdiction
Your Statutory Rights
29. Your Statutory Rights are not affected. This statement does not give you any additional legal duties or obligations, it simply highlights existing rights that consumers have when they deal with sellers.
30. We collect information from you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer requests)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to a company other than Cash Security Systems Ltd for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
31. Freedom of information (Ireland) - Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 (as amended) we will change or delete your personal data accordingly. To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data amended, changed, updated or deleted from our database, please contact us by telephone or email.
32. CASH SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SERVANTS AND AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIMS, EMERGENCIES, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS OF PROCEEDINGS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND/OR DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION RELATING TO YOU IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND YOUR CONSENTS.
Limitation of Liability
33.To the fullest extent permitted by applicable statute, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that may result from the use of or the inability to use this website, any changes to this website, any material or information sent or received or not sent or received or for any of the above-mentioned damages that result from the use or inability to use the products. In no circumstances shall our liability and that of our suppliers to you and/or to any third parties for any of the above exceed €100.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
35.We may terminate this website with or without cause at any time and effective immediately from that time. In addition, we, at our sole discretion, may terminate your user account for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions.